DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Window Boxes and Birthday Party

Hi All,
We are still experiencing cold weather.  I am so ready to get out in my yard and enjoy it!  Lots of work to do first!  
My carpenters are replacing my window boxes.  The one under the kitchen window has lasted nearly 30 years.  The one on the north east corner was built later, but still needs replaced.  I will be sharing the progress with you!  Yesterday, we celebrated one of the tennis girl's birthday.  So fun!

Old box taken down
Here is the other one that will come down

Yikes

My wonderful friends, celebrating a birthday

Lots of laughter!

I will be posting soon on the window box progress!
Linking with...

Wow Us Wed
Swing Into Spring
Home and Garden Thurs
Share Your Style
Talk of the Town
Feathered Nest Fri
Amaze Me Mon
The Scoop
Tuesdays at our Home

8 comments:

  1. Send your carpenters down to Texas for a spring break ~ I need a window installed in my potting shed ;-)

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Your Sister and her Dog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything for you, sister, but you know they are "on call" here, lol!

      Delete
  2. We need window boxes put up, so I'll be watching with interest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You house is so CUTE! I love the style.
    :)
    http://gwingal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bundling boxes are really head for any sort of thing. Custom Window Boxes To pack your things in a cleaned manner then, at that point, utilize these Custom Window Boxes with changed plans, styles, tones, shapes, and stocks. We are in a like way offering screw-up free plans and free transportation helps all around the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Packaging Display Boxes increase the sales of the products. Because attractive display boxes attract the buyer towards and automatically increase the sales of the product. The customers will never get attracted towards the product. That is why instead of building brown colorful packaging boxes for each product. The color of the customized packaging display boxes is entirely depended on the nature of the product.

    ReplyDelete