DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tennis Girl Christmas!

Hi All,
Guess who came to town???  No, not Santa.  Not yet, anyway :)  The Tennis Girls came to town!  I hosted our annual Christmas lunch and gift exchange.  So much fun...
 The table all set...
 Red Velvet Cake...
 We first had to make a stop at Cindy's, my good friend, to check out all her holiday decorations!
 Back to my place for our group picture...
 Gift opening...
 Chatting...
My good friend, Brenda...
 
Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season!
 

10 comments:

  1. Great post, great photos!! Happy Holidays .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table looks so festive. It looks like such a nice party. Hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely and festive everything is at your place! I love your house! And look at the beautiful smiles on everyone's faces. You are all gorgeous ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tennis girls party. Your house looks so pretty too Robin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had such a fun time. Love your house. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little fence in the front is the cutest dang thing! It looks perfect decorated for the season.

    Happy Holidays!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luv the olden picnic basket on coffee table.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A perfect way to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your home looks so charming and festive and it looks like you all had so much fun in each others company!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Robin, looks like you had a grand time! I just love how your stairs are in that room, not directly inside the front door!

    ReplyDelete