DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Friday, August 3, 2012

Pinterest Party!

Hi All,
There is a Pinterest Party going on! What a great idea these girls had!  Please go over and check out all the neat sites!  If you are interested, go on over and check out my site, too!  Below is a sampling of some of my interests and here is my link...
Click here for all the wonderful gals and their pins!
 One of my passions, glamourous olden movie stars!
Neat olden TV shows! 
 Wonderful Mary!
 Home Decor!
 Anything Cape Cod!
Colonial!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up, Robin, I just came back from linking and visiting. I am so addicted to Pinterest, I have over 13,000 pins! Yikes!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Robin, your header is gorgeous, I haven't seen it!! How did I miss it?! Although I am not addicted to Pinterest, but love it..I am now going to visit right now! Have a fun weekend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun party! I will def check it out!! Thanks for posting and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    (hugs)
    Aledia @ Plum Perfect

    ReplyDelete