DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Sunday, December 18, 2011

Help!!!

Hi All,
Anyone else finding problems with editing or publishing a post on Google Chrome? The only way I can do this now is go to Safari, but the words are bunched together in places.
When I go to edit my post or publish a new one, I get a big mumbo jumbo of words and symbols. Yikes! Anyone got a fix for this??? Please and thanks...

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, I did not have a problem today, does not mean I will not tomorrow. I am sorry I can't help. Perhaps go on the blogger forum and see if anyone else is and if there is a solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is currently going around with these computers .....
    I installed Firefox and is much better .....
    I hope that you have not got a virus .....
    Let me know!
    kisses
    Sabry!

    ReplyDelete