DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Trees!

Hi All,
I am loving to see what all of you are doing for your Christmas decor. So inspiring!
Love my tree in the new den... (Now I need to start the wrapping!!!)
A closer look. I did all red and gold...
I found the ornament pick at Jeffery Allen, yesterday. I will go after Christmas and see if I can find some more on sale.
Here is my other tree in the smaller den. This one is filled with special ornaments.
One my son made with Popsicle sticks at school. Awww...
There is my sweet boy nestled in that shredded wheat wreath he made, so many years ago...
All my tennis ornaments hang here, too!
And my sweet baby girl, who is 25 now. She made this one in school. I love them so!
Wonderful keepsakes...

I am joining...

10 comments:

  1. I too love your tree with such beautiful red and gold ornies. I love your daughter's pic in the tree with her hand made frame, my tree has my two daughters too, and they are 30 and 31! I love lots of memories on the tree and yours is my kind. Merry Christmas. FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trees are lovely, Robin, and its fun seeing the new room decorated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ones the children make are the most special ones of all!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree is gorgeous, Robin! The top treatment is terrific and it all looks so special in your new room!

    Thank you for linking to the Christmas Tree Party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robin! Your trees are so pretty and I just love seeing the sweet sentimental decorations! When my two children got married I gave them their little decorations they had made me and their special ornaments to them for Christmas.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your trees and all the colorful lights. These really take me back because that is what my mom always had. I love the black vintage looking hinges on your built ins in your new den. What a wonderful space for you all now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing all the trees out there, so beautifully decorated. Your tree is my favorite type-one filled with cherished momentos and memories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful trees Robin! Love your tennis ornaments!!

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tress are beautiful. I really like the red and gold together. The new room really looks very nice. I can remember when I received a close pin ornament from our daughter, those are the ones you never get rid of, and what makes it special. Thanks for sharing at Sunday's Best. Now following you!

    ReplyDelete