DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Saturday, November 12, 2011

Addition Update!

Hi All,
I went out while the guys were at lunch and snapped a few pics for you!
I just couldn't help myself and do a little decorating on the porch!
The paneling is all up on the ceiling and walls.
Stan is building the window sills to match the original house.
We have a coat of stain on the door going into the garage. I love my new door!
Light fixture outside the garage door.
By the outside door going into the garage.
Hope you are all having a great day!

I am linking with...

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for showing us your beautiful home ....
    I think you're a woman, very sweet .....
    Your port is beautiful, then do some work at home is a great satisfaction
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Won't you have fun with all your new space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely to have all that space (and with great lights too.) The covered porch area looks welcoming already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Robin! It is amazing!! How fun that will be to decorate! Thank you for linking it up to Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robin, this looks so great! Love those light fixtures! thanks so much for sharing the inspiration at VIF, xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. how exciting!! I dont blame you for running out there and decorating!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robin, it sure is lookin' mighty pretty, girl.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely. Glad you had fun decorating...New space is always exciting...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, I am really coveting your home.
    Happy new follower from the Home Sweet Home blog hop.
    Laura
    http://imsovintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh it is looking fabulous. I know you must be so excited. Love the porch. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your progress is so fun to watch! Thank you for sharing your experience at Potpourri Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It just looks so gorgeous! That ceiling! Wow! Here's hoping it's all done in time for your event.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it Robin! I can just picture you in a cozy chair watching MTM!

    Big Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete