DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hi All,
Just a note to tell you that my good friend, Alison over at The Polohouse has awarded me with The Versatile Blogger Award.
Please go on over and visit Alison. Don't you just love the name of her blog? She is an Illinois girl, like me and can this girl decorate! Everywhere you look is class and style. Her house is a polo stable, converted into a lovely home.
Thank you, Alison, for the sweet honor!!!

3 comments:

  1. Let this Illinois girl be the first to congratulate you! After all you are my blog mentor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray to you from another Illinois gal!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many happy congrats on this lovely blog award!

    Thank you for your comment on my post about painted Halloween storefronts. That picture from the 1950s is such a delight, I knew as soon as I saw that I'd be turning it into a post.


    Wishing you a fabulous Halloween!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete