DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Thursday, September 22, 2011

Vacation

Hi All,
Been hanging out in Daytona getting lots of rest. Mr. Tennis has been hanging out with me:-)   Not too savvy on my tablet about blogging but here are some shots of the beach, our condo and of course, who I have been watching on MeTV. What a great channel!  I will be home tomorrow night   I will bring you all up to date on the room addition this weekend!
See you soon:-)




3 comments:

  1. Glad you are all having a relaxing time. Can't wait to see the pics, but then I will be driving by next weekend to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two have lots of fun! I love MeTV too ~ but you already knew that didn't you!!

    Lots of love and hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love Daytona beach, I go when we go to Florida, which is our closest trip to the USA, I have family in Tampa. Great shots, I feel like being there! Hugs, FABBY

    ReplyDelete