DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Friday, September 2, 2011

Vacation

Hi All,
Mr. tennis and I are on vacation! Here is my view on my morning walk. Hope you all have a great weekend!

p.s. sorry for the sideways pic. Just got a new Acer tablet for vacation, so learning the ropes!

4 comments:

  1. Have a great time on your vacation Robin. "See ya" when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like someplace nice and cool. Hope you have a super trip. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great relaxing time, well deserved after the last few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a GREAT time!! I KNOW you WILL!!!

    ReplyDelete