DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Magazine Copy Cat!

Hi All,
Head on over to Debbie's Magazine Copy Cat Challenge and browse all the neat entries! Here is mine, with some items I had on hand.
The magazine...


My version...

I am linking with...

10 comments:

  1. I love your version! Lots of hugs.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. You did a great job.
    Isn't this the most FUN meme!!..? I just have a blast. I am already working on mine for OCTOBER. What a goofball I am. :)))
    xoxo bj

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH YUMMY Robin! What is your dessert? You did a great job, how fun this is. thanks so much for joining in. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like yours even better because of your vintage cookbook. I think my mom has that one. Really fun and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin,your copy cat is great,I love your choice of items,pulled together with much thought,wasn't this fun!
    And I love your blog header photo's.
    ~JO

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job...I love your look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great! Found you at Debbie's party!
    Another Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for stopping by and welcoming me! I'm still learning the ropes and trying to get around to everyone. Your copy cat challenge turned out great. I'm just now learning how to link to parties. I just posted tonight and linked to Wow Us Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! where is the pie!? LOL
    your looks great. What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete