DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Thursday, September 8, 2011

Addition Progress and I've Missed You!

Hi All,
I have been reading all your blogs, but have yet to master my new tablet and how to efficiently blog on it. I bought it for our 2 Florida trips this month. I just got back today from the condo we rented for a month. My parents are there now and I have them all nestled in, stocked with food, etc and spent a couple of quality days with them. Mr. Tennis and I will return from the 17th-27th and Mom and Dad will come home on the 19th. I came home to find so much progress made on the addition.
The new garage with attic space...
Here you see the den coming out of the kitchen( my kitchen is a vintage thingie, Suzanne :)...
Side of the garage. I am having my contractor move the double windows down a little...
Looking at the back. This is where the little apartment will be...
Inside the garage. The apartment is at the back and the den is to the right...
This is a view from the porch that connects the kitchen to the garage and I am looking through my picture window...
I hope you are all doing well! Have a great rest of the week!!!

I am linking with...

18 comments:

  1. What a fabulous addition. I love it. I can't wait to see it all done. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is going to be a great space when it is finished. Love that it is not JUST a garage.

    Thanks for joining the Bunny Hop Party this week :)

    xoxo Bunny Jean
    Home to Wednesday's Bunny Hop Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fantastic! Your going to really enjoy it!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great! Can't wait to see what you do with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...your addition looks wonderful. I can't wait to see it finished. Your house looks cute as a button.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is going to be a great addition when you are done! Happy VTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vintage or not, it will be very nice when finished. Enjoy your time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your addition looks like it is going to be great, can't wait to see it when it's done!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's really coming along!! You must really be looking forward to the additional spaces!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How wonderful you get to be away during the construction. Hope you have a great time with your parents. Honestly, all I see is plywood and 2x4's - I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out what's what in your pictures. I look forward to the completion of your project.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining me at Home Sweet Home! We added on like this in 2008. We live in the new addition now. I don't know how we did with out it.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sure is a WOW project. Going to be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. MERCY, woman...this is almost as big as the house. Wow...gonna be so so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How wonderful and exciting! I know this is a good time in your life. Good times with your parents. Is the little apt. for them? Or is it for ME???

    ReplyDelete
  15. Holy Moly! It is amazing! How exciting!!! :)

    Come by and say Hi! I'm having a giveaway.:)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an undertaking!!!!!....A new house....WOW! Looks great!

    Visiting from Bunny Jean's Bunny Hop Linky Party today,
    ~Suzanne in NW Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everything is looking great! I am so happy for you!!

    Lots of love and hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete