DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Monday, September 26, 2011

The Addition Is Coming Along...


Hi All,
Snapped a few shots of the den/garage/apartment addition so you can keep up on the progress.
I love the little window at the top. Think little candle up there :)
Looking into the garage. The door is into the apartment behind the garage.
Looking into the den from the door into the garage...
The little studio apartment. The bath is in the back and the door leads to the garage...
I love my porch! The curved scallop looks great. Two posts will be added and more picket fence to keep the poochies in. The picture window is covered up for now, till the windows come in. They should be here mid Oct.
A closer look at those beefy scallops. Love them!

Hope you are all having a wonderful Monday.

I am linking with...

13 comments:

  1. Looking good. I know you can't wait until it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is looking good. How exciting for you! I hope things continue to go well and timely. That porch really does look like it's going to be quite pretty. Heck, I can't wait for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the scallops! I noticed them in the first picture! You have such a great vintage house I think it needs those added touches to stay true to your home

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is looking awesome!!! I LOVE love LOVE the smell of freshly cut pine!! Or whatever wood it is that carpenters use! There is just something so exciting about seeing this project come to life from the ground up! I am so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to look great! I can't wait to see it all done. I would love to have that porch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robin, if you like the candle in my window i got it off of Terri up town fyi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so very envious of that porch!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know you can't wait til it's finishes...neither can I! I really want to see it done for you! Thanks for sharing. FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks awesome!!!!
    How much fun to come
    home and see all that progress
    I am sure, Robin!

    How exciting.
    Love the porch.
    Swoooon.
    :)
    xx
    A

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Robin
    Wow, that is quite a major addition you are adding to your home. I'm sure you are going to enjoy having all that extra space! Nice to hear from you today :)
    Hugs, Rhondi

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting!! I can not wait to see the pictures when it is finished.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just what we need!! I'll have to keep an eye on your progress! Can't wait to see the finished addition!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ciao mi unisco a te come followers....
    Mi piace il tuo blog.....
    e adoro queste stupende case di legno....
    Buon weekend
    Baci
    Sabry!!

    ReplyDelete