DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Monday, August 29, 2011

The Family, the Fair and the Addition!

Hi All, For some reason I cannot type at the top of the post, so I am typing here. Anyway, lots going on here at the Cape house. They poured the concrete floors last week for the garage and porch!
Looking out the upstairs bath while they were pouring the porch floor...
My family came for the weekend to attend the county fair. We had such a good time!
We went to an old general store in the area called , Moonshine, but the line was long, so we went on. It would have been a neat experience, tho for my family from the city. Most have them have been there before, tho.
My Dad, Mom and Aunt Gerry. Aunt Gerry worked at the Candy Kitchen in the background when she was a teenager. She is in the green sweater.
Another shot...

The fair. My Aunt Gerry is 81. She hung in there there the whole time watching her great grandchildren ride the rides.
I am linking with...

8 comments:

  1. Hi Robin,
    What a fun day...I love the name of the general store Moonshine, how cool!
    It was really great you were able to get such a wonderful photo of you all.
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious family you have! Those two little ones are adorable too!! I can't wait to see more of the addition as it progresses.

    Lots of love and hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your family pictures...I love county fairs and never miss the one in Michigan!

    Your addition is coming along great. before you know it, it will be finished!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a fun time at the fair!! I bet you can't wait til the addition is finished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved seeing the pictures of home! What a great picture of the family on the back porch. Glad you had a great time. Too bad about Moonshine, that place is always hopping!
    Be home this weekend so I better drive by and check things out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see your addition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get so excited about your addition. How fun it will be to get it all decorated up....:)

    Love seeing your family. Did you put them all up for the night?
    I love fairs, too...we will be having ours in September. Always so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We keep talking about going to Moonshine and we just haven't done it yet. They say the burgers are the best!

    ReplyDelete