DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm Back...

Hi All,
We have been in an ice storm. That means at times, no power, no internet, etc. I have been able to email and text from my phone the last 2 days, but hopefully the internet and power are up to stay! Just sharing a couple of shots of the ice covered Cape house...
Another...
I hope wherever you are, you are safe and warm :)
I am linking to...

11 comments:

  1. oohh the elect was out at home? glad it is back on. Just spent an hour trying to clean my car off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...my look at the ice on the trees. We lucked out and didn't have lots of ice....so no electrical outages and no downed trees. Your house looks beautiful in all the white. I should get out and take a photo of mine in the snow...but have not.

    I'm glad your back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you were really hit hard. I'm glad you're safe and cosy and pray that there's no more snow on the way to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures, burr, do take care and stay safe and warm.

    xoxo,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are covered in ice--tree branches are falling and the driveway is a skating rink but so far power is on! I hope it stays on because I miss my blogging buddies! Isn't it over yet? Stay warm! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your house is still so pretty, even covered with ice! Hope your power stays on!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your house is darling. I love Cape Cod houses. My current house is a Cape and I think they are so cozy and efficient. Yours is especially pretty with winter all around it. Here's hoping for better weather ahead!
    God bless,
    Lynn at www.cottageandcreek.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It just looks like MAGIC! How pretty!!!

    m ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  9. we got snow, but no ice. snow is better than ice to me....not as damaging. praying you all will be fine with no outages.

    frozen hugs, robin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your sweet cottage looks lovely iced in white. If I didn't have the flu I would say hop on a plane and come see me in Idaho ~ it's warmer here!!
    Stay toasty and safe!!

    Lots of love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your house looks like a postcard. It looks so inviting and cozy inside. Build a snowman for me!

    You have a beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete