DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Winter Mantel Party

Hi All,
Snowing like the dickens, here. I don't have one place I have to be today soooooo, I am loving the snow! My Fireplace and mantel. Do you see who is making himself at home by the fire? Yep, Theodore.

Fat little Frosty hanging around up there...
One of my candles...


The colonial clock...




And the winter picture...
I am linking to....

7 comments:

  1. If I had that fire, I'd be sitting in front of it with him. I haven't been out since Saturday!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful....wish I had a fireplace to curl up next to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay warm and cozy by your gorgeous mantel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are enjoying it! Your fire looks so cozy too. I like your winter scene in the picture. That makes a great winter mantle display!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mantel is so charming! Love your dogging cuddled up in the chair by the fire, so precious.

    Happy Rednesday,
    Sally

    ReplyDelete