DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tabletop!

Good Morning All,
We are suppose to be in the mid 30's today in Illinois. Sorry for the darkness of the first picture, but I took it early this morning so I could join Tabletop Tuesday!
One of my favorite newer pieces in the Cape house. My Bob Timberlake desk all decked out for Christmas.
It holds one of my favorite writing desk tole lamps, old Frosty, a couple of Valarie Parr Hill candle holders and rings, picture of the Tennis Girls, and a platter which Mr. Tennis empties all his junk, (oops, did I say that out loud?), I MEAN things from his pants pockets at night. :)

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!

I am linking with...



Sue and Rednesday

12 comments:

  1. Robin, what a perfect place to sit and write, it's wonderful! I have to say, your home is just so charming and truly beautiful!

    Merry Christmas!

    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be inspired sitting at this preious place. So cozy and inviting!
    Merry Christmas, Robin!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Bob Timberlake great? We have a place like that, for all my husbands "things", but it's not near as neat as yours! The plate is a great idea for a "designated spot"!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cozy and sweet.
    'Have a wonderful Christmas...
    many hugs and kisses, bj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your special little area. I would be so happy there. Love your decor also. Thanks so much for joining TTT and I hope you have a very Blessed Christmas. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robin, thanks for linking up this nice vignette. I love those tole lamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful vignette! Ny favorite is the tole lamp...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely desk. I love the green platter.
    Blessings~
    Gwenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. HEY!! that green platter looks familar!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely place for you sit, relax and stay warm. Here in Texas it was 87 degrees to day. I do not know hat is going to happen if it does not rain.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Sweetie,, your place is soooo very Delightful, warm and cozy looking..Just Beautiful.. LOVE the pic of the staircase in the last post WOW again!!!
    May our Sweet LORD cover You with blessings while you seek Him in this, His beautiful season.
    Isn't it magnificent knowing He is the Reason for every Season......
    Praying God's Blessings on You not only for Christmas but, all the New Year too!!!~~~Hugs Dena

    ReplyDelete
  12. It doesn't matter what time of the day or night you take pictures Robin, because the photos always show the warmth and coziness of your home! Love that desk, and everything on it!
    Merry Christmas and Happy REDnesday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete