DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Vintage Things

Hi All,
I have shown you my hand built shelf above my microwave before. It is now dressed up for Christmas. There are several vintage things displayed on the shelf. The coffee grinder, a birthday gift from my daughter, my spice cabinet, which I bought in the early 80's and sitting on top of it is my Grandpa's harmonica. He called it the French Harp. He would play the french harp and he taught me to chord along on the piano. I loved those times on their farm :)


I have added my gingerbread bakers and a tree. A closer look...
Happy Thanksgiving!
I am linking with Vintage Thingie Thursday

4 comments:

  1. Your gingerbread people look right at home in your kitchen! That is so cool you have your grandfather harmonica!

    Happy thanksgiving to you and Dan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute shelf- Love the decor too!

    We just built a mantle above our stove--it makes all the difference in my kitchen now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, Robin...it looks so festive! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, my friend!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin, this is so cute and festive!!! I love the shelf. Happy VTT!

    ReplyDelete