DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I Have a Virus!!!

Good Morning All,
I wanted to let you all know that a virus has attacked my computer(sniff, sniff). I am posting this from my Blackberry. I am dropping my computer off to the guy that fixes computers, so I won't be posting until my computer is well again. I will be checking on all of you as best I can on the Blackberry. Miss all of you already! :( Hope I can get fixed up fast!
Xoxo
Robin

9 comments:

  1. Oh Robin, that is awful! I am so sorry, it's the pits to be without our computers. Hope you get it back soon!

    By the way, I love your photograph of your home, it's just so beautiful and peaceful looking!

    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear this!! I miss YOU already!! Hope it is fixed very quickly! Without the internet I do not feel 'connected.' Facebook, email, eBay, blogs,research, bill paying....so much is done online now. My cell phone is a phone only...nothing but calls and text. We will all be anxiously waiting for your return. Hopefully you can keep us posted with your phone through Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hate those nasty viruses. ugh. hopefully the computer'll be *good as new* soon! here's a tissue. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope it all gets fixed up quick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope they get it fixed quick.. gonna miss you-- hurry back..

    Sonny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get well soon! I feel as though I've lost a part of myself when my computer isn't available.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of luck with the computer, they're great when they work!

    ReplyDelete