DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Sunday, June 27, 2010

DebbieDoos on TV!

Hi All,
Please be sure to go over and check out Debbie and her video. Oprah is looking for the next TV star and we need to vote for Debbie! Here is her link at DebbieDoos. She is adorable and so is her blog!!!
Hope you are all having a great Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. That is so kind of you Robin, truly it is! To even take the time to make the post is so thoughtful....I appreciate it! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet of you to post this Robin! You certainly helped me! I commented last night on her post but didn't know we could vote yet! Thanks for the heads up as I went back and voted just now tonight! Way to show your support! :)))

    ReplyDelete