DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Monday, May 31, 2010

We're Home!

Good Evening All,

Wanted to let you all know that Mr. Tennis and I are home safe and sound. We had a wonderful, relaxing time in Florida. Thanks for all your sweet comment on my photos of the trip.

Hope you all had a great weekend!
xo
Robin

5 comments:

  1. Welcome home and Happy Memorial Day to you!

    Enjoy!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's NO place like HOME!! Glad you are there! It's a GOOD place to be...home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you from Linda's blog (Itsy Bits and Pieces). You have a sweet blog. I'm looking forward to seeing more pix of your lovely home!
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Home! Safe and sound! Hope you had a great time too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best thing about a great fun filled trip is returning to the dear little cottage that is home! Welcome back!!

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete