DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Friday, May 28, 2010

Reading in Fla

Good Morning All,
My good friends Susan and Bentley over at Ash Tree Cottage posted awhile back that they were reading a "tea mystery" so I picked one up and now I can't put it down! Next to my book are my new sunglasses from QVC. The top part are regular sunglasses and the bottom part are readers! How cool is that??? They are from Lori Greiner.
The view from my chase lounge, while reading my mystery :)
Hope you all have a good day!
Robin

2 comments:

  1. Oh my GOODNESS!!! Perfection!! Now I must try out those books as well!! Tea Mysteries, huh? Sounds intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to have a look for that one - my daughter and I are both true Tea Grannies (do you have that expression in your part of the world?)
    I love my reading sunglasses - no more taking off and putting back on when I want to look up from my book - they're great!

    ReplyDelete