DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's A Dog's Life???











When you hear that expression, it evokes a negative thought, doesn't it? Well, here is our version of "A Dog's Life." Cocoa and Theodore in their favorite spots, checking out the world, then Theodore decides he need a more comfortable place for his afternoon nap. How about the Natutzi leather sofa, on his special blankey. Good choice! :)




Have a great day.

11 comments:

  1. Dog's life indeed! I think I'd enjoy a nap like that most days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that first picture! Are they watching the birdies, or waiting for someone to come home?! There's just nothing cuter than a dog curled up on the sofa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't get any better then that my friend!
    Have a great week,
    xoxo~Kathy @
    Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! Your dogs are blessed to have YOU! And, of course, YOU are blessed with THEM! Loved seeing the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos & you are right - I wouldn't mindcoming back as a beloved dog!

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable!! A puppy dog's life isn't so bad I'd say!♥

    Blessings,
    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're just adorable!!!

    xo's Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! Great photos! I have cats! This is just adorable! I love how you caputured them sitting there looking like they are trying to decide if they want to go out. However, why should they, looks pretty cozy where they are! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. didn't i already said this, but let me say it again- i love your cottage! cant wait to see photos once you move in....verbena cottage

    ReplyDelete
  10. How funny! That dog sleeps on his back.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete