DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Old Box, New Flowers


Hi all,

Took all the winter greenery out of the old box and filled it with springy flowers. Some of the flowers came from Dollar General, so quite inexpensive, some I found in the storage room. I love the way it turned out. :)
p.s. I am linking up with Susan and Outdoor Wednesday. My box is on my back porch, so this is best I can do in Illinois for outdoors, for now.

11 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful creation. those flowers look real to me. If it's too cold for the real thing, why not improvise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brightens up the outside, pretty. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy St. Patrick's Day! Great artistic job on those flowers real or not.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do not need anymore, what you shared today was very nice. I love the old box and the way you fixed it up. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty helps create that rustic home look

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, ladies for all the sweet comments!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your old box looks very nice with your new spring flowers.

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely, and I love that old box. What a pretty arrangement. Maybe the weather will take the hint and your weather will warm up! Kathy

    ReplyDelete