DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Monday, March 29, 2010

Coffee Table and Bunny







Good Evening All,



I am linking up with Marty over at A Stroll Thru Life and Table Top Tuesday. This is a little display I have on the coffee table.
The magazine is Better Homes and Gardens from 1945 and I picked up the bunny at Jeffery Allen's. He will go in my flower gardens this summer :)

5 comments:

  1. what a darling little table top!
    I like the detail on the bunny- interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice and I love the book !
    Hugs ~ Kammy
    Happy Easter to you and yours !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bunny on your coffee table. So cute. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty, spring-y arrangement on your coffee table! And how fun to have that vintage BH&G! I wish my Mom still had some of hers from that era.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bunny on your coffee table! I bet the vintage BH&G is quite interesting.

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete